Sunday Vibes || 7 Scriptures To Be Rooted In
Naomi Destiny, 5 years ago 0 2 min read 656
As the winds keeps whipping around this season, trees with shallow roots are being tossed about like chaffs. But trees having deep roots can not be easily moved because they are well grounded into the soil.
Plant your roots in Christ and let the word of God be the foundation for your life.
Likewise the same, God challenges us to have deep spiritual roots in our daily walk with him and that’s because deeply rooted trees continues to grow year after year and they have the tendency to survive heavy storms.
We need to always meditate and believe in the word of God despite our circumstances if we must be firmly rooted in him. These seven scriptures will get you started.
1. “As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.” – Colossians 2:6-9
2. “He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.” – Psalm 91:4
3. “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.” – Jeremiah 17:7-8
4. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.” – 1 Peter 5:8-9
5. “Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.” – Psalm 54:4
6. “You shall no longer be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate; But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; For the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married.” – Isaiah 62:4
7. “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” – Deuteronomy 28:6-7
Hope you loved them! Kindly leave a comment below and share with friends who may as well find it helpful. Thanks for stopping by ☺
Leave a Reply