Omoni Oboli is a Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker. She studied at the New York Film Academy, and has written several screenplays such as; Moms at War, Fatal Imagination, Being Mrs Elliott, The First Lady, and Wives on Strike.
She is a beautiful black woman and a proud mother of three handsome boys. She took to her Instagram page recently and shared effective secrets to her flat tummy thereby encouraging other women on the possibility of having a perfect body. We hope it helps you as well!
My secret to flat abs:
I did a smoothie only diet for 4 days and lost some weight and my stomach got a lot flatter in the process. Following that, for now, I have just one meal a day around lunch time. I have my tea and smoothie for breakfast, I can either have smoothie again for dinner or just have some carrots or apples with a handful of nuts. These are some of the things I have done over the years to get back my pre-child bearing abs…
The first thing is discipline!
1. First thing I drink when I wake up in the morning is a glass of warm water with lemon. (I always squeeze the juice of my lemon in my tea or water before throwing it in. Who else does that? 🤣
2. My green tea – I have my green tea every morning. I squeeze in some lemon or lime, add 2 spoonfuls of Apple cider vinegar (with the mother in it) and some ginger juice. You can add some honey (honey is actually beneficial to the body)
3. I don’t eat as much carbs as a lot if you think I do. The people around me will testify to that. There are times that I am bad and I go on a carbs spree but I caution myself early and make restitutions.
4. I try never to eat carbs at night. Carbs make you bloat in the morning so stay away from them at night. Long and continuous consumption of carbs at night will lead to an extended stomach.
5. I use vegetables and some nut flours to make swallow. (I like my soups and I don’t like just licking them) So I make almond swallow, cauliflower, cabbage, egg plant or even carrot swallow. See next post for video on how to make one of them.
6. I drink lots of water and fresh juices. Carrot juice is particularly good for the skin. I mix it with ginger and celery (most times).
7. I drink other types of tea during the day apart from green tea. Some of my favorites are mint, rooibos tea and camomile at night.
8. Exercise is very important not just for weight loss but for your health and general well being so don’t forget to exercise but 80% of weight loss or staying trim is done in your kitchen!
I would tell you the benefits of these foods and drinks I take but the post will be too long so google is your friend 😉 I will share more tips with you another time. You’re welcome 🙏
Image credit: @omonioboli
Comments are closed.
Stay inspired and suscribe to our weekly newsletter!
* You will receive latest updates about the blog and inspirational nuggets!