Peace Hyde is a British Born Ghanaian Media Entrepreneur. She is the Head of Digital Media and Partnerships for Forbes Africa as well as a broadcast journalist on CNBC Africa.
Peace is also the founder of education advisory firm Aim Higher Consulting and it’s subsequent not for profit arm Aim Higher Africa which has a focus on building the next generation of entrepreneurs in Africa to bridge the gap between poverty and prosperity.
She took to her Instagram page to share some of her major lessons for the year and we are all here for it. Get Inspired!
- Decide to let every obstacle be a LEARNING experience instead of a NEGATIVE experience.
- In every situation be KIND, be BRAVE and be PRESENT.
- Stop thinking about what your life SHOULD be like and accept what it IS.
- Be YOUR BIGGEST cheerleader and don’t talk down to yourself.
- Release the negative people and energy from your life and ACCEPT the fresh, new and unknown. You will ALWAYS be thankful you did!
- Choose to be PERSISTENT instead of jealous and envious.
- Don’t be someone you are not, in an attempt to fit in, always…BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
- Never dim that light and KEEP pushing until you reach your goals. It won’t be easy but it will be oh SO worth it.
- You are… Beautiful and Powerful. Clothed in dignity and ENTIRELY COMPLETE!
What is your major lesson for 2019? Share with us below.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!