How To Become A Confident Young Lady – 12 Amazing Tips!
Sadly, girls are often made to doubt themselves just for being girls and that is just not right. Every young lady needs to learn how to embrace their flaws. You don’t have to compare or compete with others. What makes you different, makes you beautiful. Don’t let the crowd’s standards define you. You’re beautiful in your way! Just in case you don’t know how to get your confidence back as a young lady, here are some quick tips to help you;
1. Always remember that you are a creation of God, and no matter what any one say about you, if you do your God’s will and follow the heart that wants to please Him, even if people say negative things about you, it won’t matter. This goes for those of any race.
2. Develop yourself – Secure yourself first in life (mentally, financially, spiritually) this way when your true life partner comes to join you it is in a loving and supportive partnership.
3. Remember you are beautiful – No matter what you do, someone will have something negative to say…so why try to please everyone? Be you and don’t worry about what others will think. Someone will be smart enough to recognize your inner beauty. Wait for this person! Don’t settle for less.
4. Love yourself – It is only human to feel insecure in certain situations. This is why both shy, introverted personality types and talkative, out-going personalities can benefit from heightened confidence.
5. Equip yourself with useful information (Be resourceful) – Ever heard of the saying ‘Learning never ends’ Yes it never ends. Don’t be a redundant lady, be productive! Learn about the things that interest you. You’ll be able to impress people if you can show your knowledge about something, even if they are not that interested. Enthusiasm can rub off! Engaging others in your interests will make you confident.
6. Be Hygienic – Having knowledge that you smell and look good is a major confidence booster! Know that you are strong and clean, both in body and spirit.
7. Keep fit – Learn as much as you can about fitness. There are plenty of resources online. Being healthy means much more than losing body fat. Knowing that your body looks the best it can look allows you to carry yourself with pride and respect. Remember that if you’re not healthy on the inside (mentally and physically), you will not seem healthy on the outside. Take care of your body, mind, and soul!
8. Don’t be afraid of people who intimidate you – Don’t ever care what people think about you, as long as you know what you are doing is right and it’s not hurting anyone. And never be scared to do the right thing, calmly approach the unknown unafraid to face down your fears. You may find that a step outside of your comfort zone is good way to stimulate the life force within you.
9. Eat well and stay healthy – Starving yourself is never healthy, nor is eating small amounts of junk food in place of healthy meals. Eat fruits and veggies, drink lots of water everyday, get enough sleep during the night hours, take care of your hair. A healthy body is a happy body!
10. Find your own style – Express yourself through your clothing and find what you feel comfortable in, then rock it! Shop for clothes, personalize your look and be unique! Never think, ‘someone like me can’t wear that’. If you are worried about people judging your clothing, you won’t feel confident wearing it. Remember less is more, so make sure you don’t over do it. Walk tall, be neat, maintain your posture and smile.
11. Make sure to speak clearly and assertively – Don’t be afraid to say what you think but make sure you’re not aggressive or hurtful in the process. Be polite.
12. Start taking risks because every risk you take makes you a more confident and stronger person. However, understand that there are positive risks and negatives risks. Do the things that lead you forward toward your goals.
People will criticize you no matter what you do. So, if you think you need to change, remember to ask yourself whether the change would still make you happy if all the people criticizing you disappeared from your life. If you don’t think you’d be happy, maybe you shouldn’t try to change. Just be yourself!