1. Did you know that 1 can of soda per day increases your chance of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
2. Exercise like walking can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
3. Severe depression can cause us to age more biologically.
4. Bill Gates’ Foundation spends more on global health each year than the World Health Organisation of the United Nations (WHO).
5. Almost 1 in 10 adults has diabetes and deaths due to this have ever been increasing since the year 2000.
6. The average person loses about 80 hairs per day and it is often more towards the end of summer.
7. The human brain stops growing at the age of 18.
Photo Credit: Google Images