Hello blog fam! I have missed you all. Many thanks for always keeping up with the blog, so many surprises coming up soon, make sure you all subscribe.
By the way I’ve learned quite a lot in the past month and I wanted to share it with you all. I hope you pick up something from it (at least one thing).
- Grateful for my life so far right now because when I looked back and seeing all that God did for me in the month of July, I was deeply moved to tears. Got a wonderful contract job this month with an NGO and it’s been so amazing.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of blessing. At a point in July I was actually rejected from something not too good that I thought was good for me but later on, I was redirected towards something much more better than what I wanted initially which made me realize the saying..
Every disappointment is a blessing.
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. You probably must have heard this countless times before now and I’m here to resound it firm into your head, if you want something go for it. Don’t let people push you around anyhow, push yourself and go for what you really want. Know that you’re in control of your own decisions, your own fate, you have the power to feel however you want. You decide to be OK with your decisions and others are far from being responsible for that.
- When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine. There are days and there are some days (you should know what I mean), days that can be perfectly okay and days that you feel not perfectly okay. In such situations despite how hard it is, I try to create my own sunshine because I am responsible for what I let get into my space. DON’T LET DEPRESSION IN!
- Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return and you will never be disappointed. Believe me I once had to forgive a person who wasn’t even sorry and I believe that’s so much strength. You don’t have to hold any grudges or wish you had not done the good for that ungrateful person, you can’t even regret what you’ve done for others because at some point you wanted to do it. Sitting around crying about it and putting up a frown like it’s someone else’s fault is childish. All you can do is learn and move on, treat everybody with kindness whether they deserved it or not.
- Train your mind to see the good in every situation. When you can’t control what is happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening (it can be hard sometimes though) but that’s where the power is!
- Collect beautiful moments. Sometimes when I feel like God has not done enough for me, I begin to collect all the beautiful moments I have had and I realize how blessed I am. You were made to do so many great things, believe in yourself and continue to count your blessings.
Trade your expectations for appreciations and the world changes instantly. – Tony Robbins.
- The right relationships will help you fulfill your destiny. Who you journey with matters a lot because as relationships come in many forms, it also serve many purposes, from personal to business to mentorship to friendship, the right ones will help you fulfill your destiny.
Did you pick any lesson? Let me know below! -XOXO