30 Healthy Lifestyle Habits That Are Worth Embracing
Naomi Destiny, 6 years ago 2 2 min read 868
Every new day is an opportunity for a fresh start and a chance to create the kind of future you want to see. Here are a couple of healthy lifestyle habits you should start embracing now, especially as you journey towards a happy life.
Excellent living can be a lifestyle. – Naomi Destiny
1. Drink water more often (at least 8 glasses per day).
2. Put down your phone when you are with people (watch less TV & take time out of social media).
3. Wash your hands regularly.
4. Cut down your sugar intake or simply cut it out.
5. Don’t skip breakfast. Eat like a King.
6. Count to 10 when you are angry.
7. Meditate and have some quiet time.
8. Start exercising – even if it’s just walking.
9. Snack less. Eat healthily.
10. Use SPF on your skin to protect yourself from the sun.
11. Learn personal finance (save up, always check your credit card statements).
12. Exfoliate your face twice a week.
13. Make good use of YouTube.
14. Google things out – Just Google it!
15. Journal (affirm yourself daily, declare your dreams in written words).
16. Read labels on everything from food to makeup.
17. Stop beating yourself up for your mistakes and failures.
18. Brush morning and night – visit the dentist 2-3 times a year.
19. Sneeze into your arm, not your palm.
20. Get enough adequate sleep.
21. Be unique and confident in yourself.
22. Stay pure and clean in everything.
23. Compliment people (make a difference in someone’s life).
24. Make your home heaven on earth.
25. Trust God always!
26. Perform health checks quarterly.
27. Stay positive – Avoid drama!
28. Laugh more often.
29. Live within your means.
30. Abstain from sex until you are married.Cc: thatcleanlife.com – Eat clean, plan your meals, discover delicious healthy recipes, and automate your grocery list. They make eating healthy ridiculously simple and fun!
Enter your comment…Great piece dear
Thanks for this beautiful post Naomi! I think you should add 'always put on a seat belt even while in a taxi'. Much love from Netherlands!