12 Bible Verses And Quotes To Inspire You On Your Journey
Life can be quite challenging a times, and sometimes all we need is a little dose of some kind of positivity to enable us keep going or help us get through all we are being faced with. And what better way to stay positive during those times than to meditate on God’s promises for us through his word.
Here are a few of the bible verses and quotes that are inspiring me right now on my life’s journey!
1. Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
2. Psalms 16:8
I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
3. John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
4. Psalms 46:1-3
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling.
5. John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
6. Matthew 6:30-33
Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
7. Psalms 28:7
The Lord is my strength and shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.
8. Luke 2:52
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.
9. Psalms 92:12-14
The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing
10. Psalms 34:19-20
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all his bones; Not one of them is broken.
11. Psalms 56:3-4
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?
12. Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
QUOTES TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH:
1. “Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue. Be thankful for the stall.” – Unknown
2. “Sometimes you’re going to have to stand on the word God gave you, even if it contradicts with what people are saying at the moment.” – Aline Milfort
3. “An eagle uses the storm to reach unimaginable heights.” – Apostle Elisha Gaiya
4. “Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.” – Anonymous
5. “Life is like a camera, focus on what’s important, capture the good times. Develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” – Unknown
6. “No matter your current level of achievement. There is still more ahead. Don’t let people clap for you too soon. Step up and take it to another level.” – Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo
7. “One day you will wake up and be so glad you didn’t settle and chose to wait on the LORD instead.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
8. “There is no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.” – Unknown
9. “Life is like a marathon, consistency is more important than speed.” – Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
10. “The person you are becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces, and material things. Choose that person over everything.” – Unknown
11. “Anchor yourself in the word of God, not on someone else’s opinion.” – Lisa Bevere
12. “Make a plan for what you want in life. Go after it with all your heart. Work hard, do your best and never give up.” – Heather Stilllufsen
Love this post? Share with us your favorite verses and quotes.
Stay inspired and suscribe to our weekly newsletter!
* You will receive latest updates about the blog and inspirational nuggets!