When I started thanking God for the things I would normally take for granted, I began to experience an overflow. I realized that without the merciful blessings of God, I wouldn’t be in existence. And I want you to know that, no matter how bad you feel about your life, there is always something to be thankful for.
Every time we don’t understand God, we give him thanks. – Apostle Joshua Selman
Thanksgiving is a channel for God’s abundance. If you thank him for what you have now, you will experience more than enough in your life. The many times in my life where I experienced God’s supernatural flow of blessings were times when I learnt to give thanks for the seemingly little things.
Giving thanks should be an everyday lifestyle.
In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained. – Jeremiah 30:19
- Get a gratitude journal. Make a commitment to write down 3 things you are grateful for each day.
- Express it always in your actions. Acknowledge all that God has done for you. Talk about it. Share it with others!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6
- Quit comparing your life to others. Appreciate where you are as a person and work on areas that need growth.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. – 1 Chronicles 16:34
- Pay attention to the little things. Sometimes we are blind to all that God does for us. If only you will pay attention, you will realize there is so much to be grateful for.
- Meditate on the book of Psalms. The book of Psalms is filled with prayers of thanksgiving, get inspired to give God thanks through it.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Overcoming Your Blogging Fears
We all have fears when it comes to starting a business, running with an idea or growing our network and…
How To Keep Visitors On Your Website For Long
The longer your site visitors get to stay on your website or blog, the more likely they are to consume…
The Ultimate Guide: How to Start and Build a Profitable Blog
There is enough room for every blogger out there to shine. The sky is big enough to accommodate every one…