It doesn’t matter what time of year you are reading this. It is always the right time to make changes that can help you take care of yourself.
This isn’t about being in a physical place, this one is simply about being there and showing up for people when they need it. You might be surprised who shows up for you in return. Be genuinely interested in others.
- Open a window in the morning.
- Make a drink or something to eat.
- Brush your hair and wash your face.
- Make your bed (even if you intend on getting right back in it).
- Check your bank account.
- Pay a bill or all of your bills.
- Call someone.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Overcoming Your Blogging Fears
We all have fears when it comes to starting a business, running with an idea or growing our network and…
How To Keep Visitors On Your Website For Long
The longer your site visitors get to stay on your website or blog, the more likely they are to consume…
The Ultimate Guide: How to Start and Build a Profitable Blog
There is enough room for every blogger out there to shine. The sky is big enough to accommodate every one…